2. What is your role at Turfscape? Explain any job responsibilities.
Collaborate with the other Account Managers to assist with day-to-day operations.
Responsible for answering questions for customers that relate to various topics of landscape management, snow removal, and enhancements
Responsible for inspecting properties and ensuring that quality is met at all times
Hire and train employees to meet expectations of customers and ultimately assist them with customer's needs.
I set a good example for our co-workers by following Turfscape’s Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Compete in Everything We Do
Have Fun at Work
3. How long have you worked at Turfscape? If you’ve held different positions at Turfscape, please explain.
4. How long have you worked in the landscape industry? Share any pertinent info.
Off and on since 1998. I started in this industry to make a little extra money. While gaining several college degrees and working other jobs over the past two decades, it took me to this past year to realize how much I love landscaping.
5. What industry AND non-industry designations/certifications/degrees do you have?
Education Diploma: Business, Management, Marketing, and Technology
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Industrial Management
Associates: Specialized Engineering
SIMA: Advanced Snow Management (ASM)
USSF: National Soccer Coach License
AYSO: Master Coach Diploma
NSCAA: Goalkeeper 2 Diploma
6. What is your favorite project you worked on at Turfscape and why? It could be a Customer or Giving Back Project. If you have multiple, please share all!
Snow removal at John Carroll University - operating a VenTrac is a lot of FUN!
7. What is your favorite Have Fun at Work event that you attended and why? If you have multiple, please share all!
The Zoo! It was fun meeting my co-worker's families.
8. What is the one thing about you that might surprise people?
I had BIG-FAT DREADLOCKS all the way down my lower back for MANY years
9. What do you enjoy doing when not at Turfscape?
Enjoying my time with family
Taking my dog to the park
Renovating my home
10. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself?