2. What is your role at Turfscape? Explain any job responsibilities.
Sales - Business Development
Recruiting - Attracting & hiring new employees.
3. How long have you worked at Turfscape? If you’ve held different positions at Turfscape, please explain.
I started in 2013 as "HR Manager". I left the company in 2014 to take a position with the Cleveland Fire Department. I came back to the company in 2015 to handle recruiting and in 2017 started also focusing on sales.
4. How long have you worked in the landscape industry? Share any pertinent info.
2013 - only at Turfscape
5. What industry AND non-industry designations/certifications/degrees do you have?
BA from Muskingum
MBA from BW
6. What is your favorite project you worked on at Turfscape and why? It could be a Customer or Giving Back Project. If you have multiple, please share all!
The Trinity High School project...it was nice to give back to my Alma Mater! Go Trojans!
7. What is your favorite Have Fun at Work event that you attended and why? If you have multiple, please share all!
25th Anniversary Party at the House of Blues.
Sky Zone ... but I couldn't walk the next day!
8. What is the one thing about you that might surprise people?
I am a full-time Cleveland Fireman and I work at Turfscape on my days off.
9. What do you enjoy doing when not at Turfscape?
Sports / Softball / Golf / Running / Family
10. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself?