1. ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT This Privacy Statement describes the online information collection and use practices of the web sites operated by Turfscape and its corporate divisions and business affiliates at which this Privacy Statement is posted, which includes but is not limited to the following web site: Turfscapeohio.com. This Privacy Statement does not in any way describe Turfscape's offline information collection and use practices, or the practices Turfscape employs when collecting information online through means other than the above listed website. An example of such additional information collection practices include but are not limited to you as a user sending Turfscape or any website an email message. "We" or "us" or "our" or "Turfscape" refers to Turfscape and its affiliates.
2. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY "COPPA" INFORMATION The following explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of 13, and provides important information on your rights under federal law with respect to such information: We do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of 13 from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13, we will immediately delete such information from our records. If we change our collection practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time we establish or begin providing services on any website that in anyway meets the criteria of COPPA we will ensure that full compliance is met in every aspect of COPPA. Due to the fact we do NOT collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to any third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information. Due to the fact we do NOT collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we do NOT condition the participation in any online activities of a child under the age of 13 on providing personally identifiable information. However, even as outlined above we do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to access and use Turfscapeohio.com in general.
3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Turfscape, its divisions and affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement is current as of updated date listed above and sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interacts with our website(s). By accessing Turfscape, Turfscapeohio.com or any affiliates or divisions, you as the end user viewing this information and/or website acknowledge and fully understand Turfscape's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement. If Turfscape makes any substantive changes to this Privacy Statement we will announce it on our web sites and revise the current date listed. If you have provided us with contact information we will send you a notice to the email address we have on file for you. Turfscape will not be responsible for inaccurate or out dated email addresses when supplying Privacy Statement updates. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the changes have been made, your continued use and/or access of the website will constitute your acceptance and consent to the information collection and use practices described in the revised Privacy Statement.
4. PARTICIPATING ADVERTISER AND MERCHANT POLICIES Turfscape websites contain links to web sites owned and operated by unaffiliated third parties. These links are provided as a service to you as a user of our website and do not constitute Turfscape's endorsement or support of the third party web sites or the information contained within the third party web sites. Related services and offerings with links from this website, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Unaffiliated third parties who participate in Turfscape services and provide information and links through Turfscape websites are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for and do not endorse the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of any advertisers, merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties. Please contact each third party provider directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies or the information they require for you to complete any transaction.
- Your computer's Internet protocol address or IP address.
- The kind of web browser or computer you use.
- Number and type of links you click within the site.
- Locality including the state or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit(s).
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
6. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES Turfscape and Turfscapeohio.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs or gif files - that allow Turfscape and Turfscapeohio.com to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Turfscape reserves the right to include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these third party service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our third party service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Turfscape, Turfscapeohio.com and its affiliates prohibit Web beacons from being used to collect or access any user personal information.
7. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to us at - email@example.com.
8. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT As previously stated, Turfscape has the discretion to update this privacy statement at any time. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the information we collect. If you have provided us with contact information we will send you a notice to the email address we have on file for you. Turfscape will not be responsible for inaccurate or out dated email addresses when supplying Privacy Statement updates. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the changes have been made, your continued use and/or access of the website will constitute your acceptance and consent to the information collection and use practices described in the revised Privacy Statement.
9. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or the general practices of Turfscape and/or Turfscapeohio.com and its affiliates, please contact us at email@example.com or send your comments to:
Attention: Account Department
8490 Tower Drive Twinsburg, OH 44087
Turfscape will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.