2. What is your role at Turfscape? Explain any job responsibilities.
I assist the account managers when a property that they manage needs a landscape design or ideas to help improve a property’s landscaping.
3. How long have you worked at Turfscape? If you’ve held different positions at Turfscape, please explain.
I have worked at Turfscape for seven years. I have been a job supervisor, account manager and field manager before starting my current position.
4. How long have you worked in the landscape industry? Share any pertinent info.
I have worked in the landscape industry since 2000, but have had a passion for the industry for many years prior to that.
5. What industry AND non-industry designations/certifications/degrees do you have?
Landscape Industry Certified-Softscape Installation
Associate and bachelor’s degree in Landscape Horticulture from Ohio State
6. What is your favorite project you worked on at Turfscape and why? It could be a Customer or Giving Back Project. If you have multiple, please share all!
I enjoyed being involved with the playground project at Hudson Montessori School for a giving back project. It was fun to be involved from the planning stages until the completion of the project. The best part was the ribbon cutting that they had with all of the students when we were done. The kids were so excited to have something new on the playground to play with.
7. What is your favorite Have Fun at Work event that you attended and why? If you have multiple, please share all!
My favorite Have Fun at Work event was the landscape Olympics that we had a few years back. It was fun having a friendly competition between branches and other employees.
8. What is the one thing about you that might surprise people?
I am color blind.
9. What do you enjoy doing when not at Turfscape?
When I’m not at Turfscape, I enjoy playing with my kids and building woodworking projects.
10. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself?